Vero Beach Art Club Mini Art Gallery
our office gallery to highlight out members
Our Mini Art Gallery is a monthly exhibit of Art Club Member's artwork. We started our Mini Gallery in January 2018 and offer a limited number of spaces, so be sure to contact us early (first come, first served). Be sure to stop by and see our amazing artists artwork this month.
Currently exhibiting artwork by the following members for January 2018:
Current membership in the Vero Beach Art Club is required (free for current members only).
We change the exhibit each month, so you may choose the month that works best for you.
Each member may exhibit one piece of artwork.
Office Mini Gallery for Members
NEW CLUB BENEFIT!
We are offering a Mini Gallery hanging exhibit in the Club office to our members. We will also highlight our Featured Member of the Month in the office. The first exhibit will start in January, so every month you will see something new and get to learn about each other's artwork!
1. This will change out monthly and it's FREE!
2. One piece of hanging artwork per artist.
(can be more if we have space, but won't know until the start date)
3. Maximum size: 60"x60" or less / Maximum weight: 30 pounds or less
4. Call, email, or come by the office to sign up.
5. No theme - personal choice of each artist.
6. Artwork can be for sale (artist is responsible for sale and tax reporting).
Artist provide office with purchase and contact info.
7. Make sure your membership dues are current to be eligible.
8. First come, first served until spaces fill up, so reserve your spot now!
Artwork Pick-up AND Drop-off is on the following Tuesdays for 2018:
January 9th (4 weeks)
February 6th (4 weeks)
March 6th (5 weeks)
April 10th (5 weeks)
May 8th (4 weeks)
June 5th (5 weeks)
July 10th (4 weeks)
August 7th (4 weeks)
September 4th (5 weeks)
October 9th (4 weeks)
November 6th (5 weeks)
December 11th (4 weeks)
If you are a member of the Vero Beach Art Club and would like to apply, please contact us at the office: 772-231-0303. You may download and print the information form, but we also need an email or phone call to the office to make sure you are reserved to participate.