Vero Beach Art Club
11th Annual Art Trail
welcome Art Trail APPLICANTS:
The Art Trail is an open house of ten studios around Vero Beach to introduce art to the public in the setting in which it is created. It is a premier event to our season at the Vero Beach Art Club and as such, receives quite a bit of media attention. Artists will have the opportunity to show their work as well as make it available for sale. Past participating artists have had a lot of good things to say about this event for their sales and the exposure.
Saturday, December 1, 2018 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Watch for the map, once artists are registered.
Online Application below. Attention: All fields must be filled in to submit (cell phone only needs to be filled in if it is different from your primary phone).
INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS – Please Read before applying:
• You do not have to be a member of the Vero Beach Art Club to participate.
• Please fill out all the spaces on this form. Incomplete Applications will not be considered.
• We will contact you for an interview before selection. If selected, there is a $25 participation fee (made
payable to Vero Beach Art Club) which is used towards promotion and advertising the event.
• Must not have been a participating artist on the trail in the previous three years, 2015, 2016 or 2017
• All artists are required to provide 3 photographs in digital form of your work. You will not be eligible without
them. Photos will be used for promotions and advertising. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a
CD to Vero Beach Art Club, 3001 Riverside Park Dr., Vero Beach, FL 32963.
As a participant, you agree to:
1. Application Deadline: Must be in Office by August 23, 2018.
2. Visitors must have easy access to your studio. (Please check with your subdivision or homeowners association to be sure that they do not prohibit this kind of event before applying. Count on at least 100 - 200 people and up to 250 at most but will not be there at the same time.) If you wish to apply but cannot display in your location, please contact Anne Malsbary at 772-563-8741, or email@example.com for consultation.
3. Parking spaces should accommodate at least 10 cars around your home / studio.
4. Artists are required to offer refreshments & snacks i.e. punch, bottled water, fruit, cheese, cookie, etc.
5. Artists should provide an inviting exterior to welcome guests at the entrance.
6. A greeter will be provided by the Club to take tickets but you will be responsible for providing your own helper to protect your art and home as well as help with sales.
As a participant, you are strongly encouraged to demonstrate your art and/or display your creative process.
By submitting this application, I agree to allow between 125 and 250 people into my studio/home and affirm that I will not hold the Vero Beach Art Club liable for any possible damage to property; loss due to theft or breakage; or injuries which may occur in the studio/home of the artist property or surrounding property. All sales and collection of monies owed including remittance of Florida Sales Taxes are the responsibility of the artist alone. All fields must be filled in to submit the ONLINE APPLICATION BELOW (cell phone only needs to be filled in if it is different from your primary phone).
September 14, 2018
$25 non-refundable participation fee will ONLY be charged if you are accepted into Art Trail. DO NOT pay at this time.
All spaces below must be filled out to submit.
Rae Marie Crisel * 317-670-5456
Ray McLendon * 772-321-2802