Vero Beach Art Club
11th Annual Art Trail
For those interested in opening their studios for Art Trail, here are a few simple stipulations. Must be handicapped accessible for the public, and in the greater Vero Beach area. See application for details (coming in May).
The Art Trail gives artists, residents and visitors a chance to see artist working in their studios. What a wonderful way to introduce children to the art world than by seeing art being created before their very eyes.
Saturday, December 1, 2018 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Various studios in and around Vero Beach
Applications were available May 7, 2018
September 14, 2018 (ENDED) you may download the application for informational purposes only. Accepted artists will be notified about making the payment for participating.
INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS - Please Read before applying:
• You do not have to be a member of the Vero Beach Art Club to participate.
• Please fill out all the spaces on this form. Incomplete Applications will not be considered.
• We will contact you for an interview before selection. If selected, there is a $25 participation fee (made
payable to Vero Beach Art Club) which is used towards promotion and advertising the event.
• Must not have been a participating artist on the trail in the previous three years, 2015, 2016 or 2017
• All artists are required to provide 3 photographs in digital form of your work. You will not be eligible without
them. Photos will be used for promotions and advertising. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a
CD to Vero Beach Art Club, 3001 Riverside Park Dr., Vero Beach, FL 32963.
As a participant, you agree to:
1. Application Deadline: Must be in Office by September 14, 2018.
2. Visitors must have easy access to your studio. (Please check with your subdivision or homeowners association to be sure that they do not prohibit this kind of event before applying. Count on at least 100 - 200 people and up to 250 at most but will not be there at the same time.) If you wish to apply but cannot display in your location, please contact Anne Malsbary at 772-563-8741, or email@example.com for consultation.
3. Parking spaces should accommodate at least 10 cars around your home / studio.
4. Artists are required to offer refreshments & snacks i.e. punch, bottled water, fruit, cheese, cookie, etc.
5. Artists should provide an inviting exterior to welcome guests at the entrance.
6. A greeter will be provided by the Club to take tickets but you will be responsible for providing your own helper to protect your art and home as well as help with sales.
As a participant, you are strongly encouraged to demonstrate your art and/or display your creative process.
Online payment is not available yet. You will be notified if accepted and given the link to make your payment for participating artists. Please do NOT mail a check until you have been notified of acceptance into Art Trail. Payment and application do NOT guarantee acceptance. For any questions, please contact the Event Chairs.
Rae Marie Crisel * 317-670-5456
Ray McLendon * 772-321-2802