Vero Beach Art Club
NEW DIMENSIONS (FORMERLY ART ON THE ISLAND)
A unique 3-Dimensional Art Exhibition
March 29, 30, 31, 2019
WELCOME APPLICANTS FOR 2019:
A National Annual Juried Art Three-Dimensional Exhibition. This show is specific to three dimensional art. Artist are allowed to enter up to two pieces (additional cost per entry) in the following Categories: fiber, wood, glass, jewelry, mixed media, pottery, and sculpture. Members of Vero Beach Art Club will be juried against each other. No refunds. Application period for 2019 begins in Sept 2018 (date to be announced soon) at Juried Art Services, deadline for application is January 15, 2019. (no late application)
Private VIP Opening Reception & Awards: Friday March 29, 2019 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Reception and Awards: Friday, March 29, 2019 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
Exhibit and Sale: Saturday, March 30, 2019 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Exhibit and Sale: Sunday, March 31, 2019 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Marsh Island Clubhouse
9155 Marsh Island Drive, Vero Beach, FL 32963
Located just over the Wabasso CR510 bridge, Marsh Island is a gated community situated on a beautiful island preserve. The clubhouse is a turn of the century design with a plantation feel. It has sweeping porches and an open feel.
From the mainland, go east over the Wabasso Bridge CR510 off of US1 on the north side of Vero Beach. After you pass over the Indian River, you will go down the bridge and you will pass the beach parks on either side. The next body of land is Marsh Island on the north. Marsh Island Drive will be the first street on the left. Continue on and the clubhouse will be on your right.
From Orchid Island, go west over the Wabasso Bridge CR510 off the A1A. As you come down off the first section of bridge, Marsh Island Drive will be on your right.
You may apply online at Juried Art Services.com starting September 18, 2018.
DEADLINE: January 15, 2019 - NO LATE ENTRIES
Non-Members $40.00 for one piece, $70.00 for two pieces to be juried.
Vero Beach Art Club Members $30.00 one piece,$50.00 for two pieces to be juried. Membership must be current and will be verified.
This application fee is for Non-Members of the Vero Beach Art Club. Fee may be paid once you have applied on JuriedArtServices.com. Please select the number of entries, add it to your cart, then fill out the form.
This applicaiton fee is ONLY for Members of the Vero Beach Art Club. Fee may be paid once you have applied on JuriedArtServices.com. Please select the number of entries, add it to your cart, then fill out the form.
Application will be available at Juried Art Services website the first part of September. Fee for application may be paid on our website or be paid by check made payable to "VERO BEACH ART CLUB". Please note Juried Art Services Application ID in the memo section on your check. Mail all checks to:
Vero Beach Art Club
3001 Riverside Drive
The Week of February 18, 2019
Artwork DROP-OFF and PICK UP
Deliver Artwork to Marsh Island Club March 28, 2019 between 11:00 am and 1:30 pm
Pick-up Artwork March 31, 2019 from 4:00-5:00 pm.
No early pick-up. There is a $30 fee for work that is not picked up Sunday by 5:00 pm.
Rules for Entry
This show is specific to three-dimensional fine art. It’s open to Vero Beach Art Club members and any three-dimensional artist in the United States. Artist can enter up to two pieces. (additional cost per entry) Fees are non-refundable.
1. All artwork must be original, for sale and completed within the last two years.
2. Artist may submit up to two pieces.
3. No artwork will be accepted if shown in any other event with Vero Beach Art Club.
4. No artists’ business cards are to be displayed or handed out, unless requested by a patron.
5. No artwork to hang on panels may exceed fifteen pounds. Heavier works will be placed on strong easels. Safety must be considered.
6. No artwork may exceed 48” wide and high, sculpture shape must fit within those measurements. No artwork should weigh more than 70 pounds.
7. All artwork must have finished edges and properly placed hanging wire.
8. Fees non-refundable
9. Accepted work will remain on exhibit for the duration of the show
10. Accepted work must be the juried image. No subsitutations will be accepted.
11. The Vero Beach Art Club reserves the right to reject entries deemed inappropriate.
12. No changing of title or price of entry.
13. The show will be judged, with awards.
14. Unstable sculptures will not be exhibited.
15. The sale commission for Vero Beach Art Club members will be 15% and for non-members 25%.
16. Vero Beach Art Club will be responsible for remitting sales tax to the State of Fl. Department of Revenue.
17. Vero Beach Art Club will not assume liability for loss or damage of artwork.
18. Members of Vero Beach Art Club will be juried against each other.
FULL DETAILS AND JUDGING INFORMATION IS POSTED ON JURIED ART SERVICES WHEN YOU APPLY.